Are you listening to me? Shut up, K-9! Come on! You're standing on my scarf. I might've been saying something important. I was saying something important! It seems you have a very large rat Brigadier—maybe you should employ the services of a very large cat? Well, my Doctorate is purely honorary and Harry is only qualified to work on sailors. Well, of course I'm being childish! There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes. Hello-o-o-o. Would you like a jelly baby? Have a jelly baby.

It may be irrational of me, but human beings are my favorite species. Shut up, K-9! What?! Come out. And don't touch anything! Well, my Doctorate is purely honorary and Harry is only qualified to work on sailors. You're a clumsy, ham fisted idiot! Would you like a jelly baby? I might've been saying something important. I was saying something important! The trouble with computers, of course, is that they're very sophisticated idiots. They do exactly what you tell them at amazing speed. Even if you order them to kill you. So if you do happen to change your mind, it's very difficult to stop them from obeying the original order. But not impossible.

Well, my Doctorate is purely honorary and Harry is only qualified to work on sailors. It may be irrational of me, but human beings are my favorite species. Are you listening to me? It seems you have a very large rat Brigadier—maybe you should employ the services of a very large cat? Would you like a jelly baby? The trouble with computers, of course, is that they're very sophisticated idiots. They do exactly what you tell them at amazing speed. Even if you order them to kill you. So if you do happen to change your mind, it's very difficult to stop them from obeying the original order. But not impossible.

About The Canadian Digital Media Network

The Canadian Digital Media Network (CDMN), is a network of 26 regional innovation hubs across Canada, all focused on supporting Canada’s digital entrepreneurs. Designated a federal Centre of Excellence in Commercialization and Research, CDMN is dedicated to establishing Canada as a world leader in the digital economy. Follow @CDMN on Twitter, join the Canadian Digital Media Network Group on LinkedIn and like the CanadianDigitalMediaNetwork Page on Facebook.