Communitech consistently has a host of programs and events on-the-go that are tailored towards fulfilling their mission statement. Notable and currently accepting applications are the Fierce Founders Accelerator and Communitech Rev, described below.
Fierce Founders Accelerator
Based in Canada’s fastest growing tech community, Fierce Founders Accelerator is designed to arm you with the tools necessary to build a kickass business. Whether you’re a new grad or a seasoned business professional with a new idea, Fierce Founders can help set you up for success.
The team of skilled mentors will:
- help you set and reach your milestones, build and execute a business plan,curate sales and marketing best practices and more
- show you the ropes in market research to help you better understand your customer and marketplace
- help you make valuable connections with investors, advisors and preferred service providers
What else is being offered:
- match funding up to $30,000
- business training from Communitech’s super-smart Executives in Residence
- awesome workspace at the Communitech Hub
- up to $100,000 in Google Cloud Platform credits
- a UX review of your product by Google Experts
- free Firebase Bonfire plan for one year
- free User-Testing credits for 10 full user tests and five mini tests
See if you qualify:
- your team has at least one female founder or C-suite executive you have initial funding (up to $30,000 for us to match)
- your MVP solves a significant problem that can impact millions of people
To learn more and apply, visit their website.
Build and optimize your sales and marketing engine with Communitech Rev; helping you with the vision and the process to scale your startup to $100M. It’s designed for companies that are product-ready but don’t yet have the sales and marketing strategies they need to get there. Rev helps companies build, refine and automate their sales and marketing processes.
By the end of the program, Rev companies will have an established and consistent revenue stream, and a solid plan for growth.
Some of the benefits of being a part of Communtiech Rev include:
- free furnished space in the centre of the Waterloo Region tech community at the Communitech Hub
- hands-on time with Embedded Executives and guidance from an experienced Board of Mentors
- warm introductions to potential customers and partners
- free or discounted tools like HubSpot, SalesForce, Unbounce, Google, and more
- structured program that keeps you accountable to your weekly goals
- weekly hangouts with respected experts in sales, marketing, and entrepreneurship
- access to $4,000 Rev SLP grant for sales/fundraising outside of Canada
- the opportunity to pitch to experienced investors and compete for $100,000 at Rev Demo Day
Learn more about Rev programming, mentors, companies, and sponsors at communitech.ca/rev. Cohort 5 applications are now being accepted until June 30th, 2016.