Startup Virtual Passport: Connecting Canadian startups with communities around the world
The Virtual Passport series provides Canadian startups an inside look at a variety of innovation and tech communities around the world. Startups will gain insight and connections to the tech ecosystem in each location through a panel of local innovation and tech experts.
This program is offered in partnership with one of our member hubs, Platform Calgary.
Participating startups will:
- Discussions with 6 location specific panelists – 2 entrepreneurs, 2 investors, and 2 community partners.
- Get introduced to incubators, accelerators and investors in other cities. You will get a virtual taste of what the community is like in other cities… everything from where to get help, to the best place for a beer or coffee.
- Gain a greater understanding of what the investment scene is like in other cities. What’s hot, what’s not, and what to think about if you find yourself pitching in another city.
- Make meaningful connections. You can broaden your network through connections made during and after the program, opening the door to think and act bigger than just within our borders!
There are limited spaces for each of these events. Interested companies should save their spot by filling out a short application here. Companies will be contacted by email up to a week before each event to confirm their participation.
Do you qualify?
- Your company must be headquartered in Canada
- Your company must be a technology-driven, established startup and you are a committed full time entrepreneur
- You can articulate specific interest and goals for the given market location
Thank you to those who participated in our 2021 virutal landings! Keep up to date on our 2022 schedule by signing up below.
Thank you to our partner